Pasian is a dynamic venture in a state of constant evolution. The company was founded in Sogliano Cavour, in the heart of Salento,and specialises in producing pellet and multi-fuel (pips, corn, almond shells, shredding) stoves and boilers.
Using a productive process that merges artisan skillswith cutting edge technology, the company meticulously produces solutions created for domestic and industrial furnishings and in compliance with high quality standards, all the while completely respecting the environment.
The productive cycle is wholly concentrated inside the structure, guaranteeing effective control over each phase through advanced know-how and specialistworkmanship.
The team work and synergetic action of its professionals allows Pasian to offer customers an all-round servicethat can count on a cohesive, motivated team.
Within the various departments we develop the entire production cycle of our stoves and pellet boilers:
- Research, Development and Design: new ideas and tests point to the new ways to go
- Processing of raw materials: laser cutting, plasma cutting, punching, bending and welding
- Assembling of all the aesthetic and electronic components
- Testing and verification of each single product
- Commerce and Communication
- Technical assistance
Our pellet stoves and boilers are innovative and fuel-efficient products, developed in accordance with the highest technological standards and respect for the environment, tested and certified by the most prestigious institutes.