Slim - pellet and multifuel stove
Slim: New Super-thin 11.5 kw stove
Not all homes have enough space for the installation of a classic pellet stove. Many people may have the need to install the stove in a confined space and this requirement makes it impossible to use a classic stove both because of its size and because of the rear chimney.
To overcome these inconveniences our SLIM was born: Super-thin (only 31 cm and 94 cm wide), Slim is perfect for environments where small dimensions are important without renouncing the majolica!
With a power of 11.5 kW it is also available in a ductable version.
Like all products in the Pasian range, it can burn pellets, olive pits, corn and ground shells.
The Slim multi-fuel pellet and biomass stove is in the catalog in the front and ducted air versions.
Thanks to its structure, it offers the possibility to customize the position of the smoke outlet and the ducting.
Rear, side or top smoke outlet
optional ducting (available on the same side of the smoke outlet)
the stove develops in width and not depth
it is also available in the thermo stove version to be connected to the heating system (see SOFIA model)
Steel: the modern coating in painted steel gives this new pellet stove a contemporary style.
SLIM have 4 stars of environmental class.
It also allows to heat the rooms close to the one where the stove is located.
The square meters shown in the table are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
- Coating: in handmade majolica or electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron painted grey
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notic