Greta - pellet and multifuel stove
Greta air stove 9 kw
Greta is the new small-sized stove in the Pasian range.
Small only in shape: it contains almost 9 kW of power in its body, it is capable of optimally heating large rooms.
The new pellet stove Greta has high yields and low emissions and it can burn many different fuels and being
Greta have 4 stars of environmental class.
The square meters shown in the table are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
- Coating: electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notice.CE approved product.