Luna - pellet and multifuel thermostove
Luna : higt performance and low emission
Luna is the new symbol of our advanced technology.
The important front is in cast iron, the side facing in majolica and, while developing a remarkable power, Luna pellet thermo-stove has compact dimensions.
The vertical structure of the smoke pipe heat exchanger and the calibration of the primary and secondary combustion air passage holes allow to obtain high efficiency, reducing consumption and emissions into the atmosphere.
Luna is equipped with a disabled air fan.
Hydro and air Boiler*
works like a boiler with the addition of front hot air expulsion (can be deactivated)
The square meters shown in the table are calculated in the conditions shown in brackets, with the various hypotheses of energy requirements. It should be noted that the values shown are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for dispute. For the stoves it is necessary to use an adequate correction coefficient that takes into account the air flow rates and the load losses. In the versions with vessel and circulator (optional) mounted inside the depth can vary.
• Finish: handmade majolica
• Front: Gray painted cast iron
• Interior: Steel monoblock
• Braziers: heat resistant, extractable cast iron
• Door: Cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750 ° C
• Handle: painted steel
• Function control: Control panel on the stove
• Chronothermostat: standard with daily programming mode, weekly with two time bands
• Power adjustment: five positions
• Ash tray: large, removable
• Fuel: Helps to PELLET, LUBRICANTS, MIXED MAISTS, MANDORLE GASKS, NUTS, TRIBUTES (with specific braziers)
• Combustion optimized with primary and secondary air
• Extremely easy maintenance thanks to the large revolving inspection door
• Heating: five power levels; possibility of operation with external thermostat; Optional circulator and expansion vessel and / or quick exchanger
Data recorded at laboratory with pellet power 5 kWh / kg. Consumption may vary depending on the size and type of fuel used. All of the sizes shown, color gradations and styles are only indicative and subject to change without notice. The EC approved product.
• Smoking exhaust ø 10 cm
• Thermal performance: over 90%
• Rated thermal output: min. 8 kW - max. 34 kW
• Power supply: 230 V-50 Hz
• Maximum power absorbed during ignition phase 330 W
• Power absorbed at max. 90 W
• Power consumption at min. 70 W