Thermostove Slim Sofia
SLIM pellet and multifuel heating stove SOFIA - STAGNA stove! Ready for the Thermal Account 2.0
Ideal for a space to be managed with intelligence and elegance. The Slim SOFIA thermostove is thin, powerful and reliable, programmable and easy to control.
Sofia is the new generation pellet and multi-fuel thermo-stove.
Thanks to an innovative solution on the fumes passages and to the optimization of combustion, a body of this pellet and multi-fuel thermo-stove is compact and guarantees considerable power and very high yields.
The SOFIA slim pellet stove is easily connected to the traditional heating system and, thanks to the integrated room fan, also heats the room in which it is installed.
It is equipped with a tank of considerable size, for a great autonomy and is a pellet stove COMPLETELY watertight.
To be connect to the house's thermal system (with fan room deactivable)
The square meters shown in the table for the Sofia pellet stove are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
- Coating: in handmade majolica or electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron painted grey
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notice.CE approved product.
It also allows to heat the rooms close to the one where the stove is located.
- Fume discharge ø 8 cm
- Heat yield: over 85%
- Nominal heat power: Depending on models - see technical data sheets
- Electricity power supply: 230 V-50 Hz
- Maximum power absorbed during lighting 330 W
- Power absorbed fully operational max. 90 W
- Power absorbed fully operational min. 70 W