Otello - pellet and multifuel stove
High efficiency. Low emissions. Small size. Here is Otello
In a body collected from the small dimensions, with a particular and captivating design and great power.
The new Otello, pellet stove and multi-fuel front air heater, combines the features that meet multiple needs and warm up furnishing classic and contemporary environments.
Equipped with an advanced control and management unit, it can burn many different fuels and being completely watertight (hermetic) it can also be installed in passive houses.
Certificazioni ed etichette
- Fume discharge ø 8 cm
- Heat yield: over 85%
- Nominal heat power: Depending on models - see technical data sheets
- Electricity power supply: 230 V-50 Hz
- Maximum power absorbed during lighting 330 W
- Power absorbed fully operational max. 90 W
- Power absorbed fully operational min. 70 W
The square meters shown in the table for the Coccinella pellet stove are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
- Coating: in handmade majolica or electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron painted grey
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notice.CE approved product.
It also allows to heat the rooms close to the one where the stove is located.