Lia - pellet and multifuel stove
Lia Ermetic stove
Lia: high yields, low emissions and great power!
The small size, combined with a particular and captivating design hide a power capable of heating large rooms.
The management of the stove is simple and immediate, thanks to the advanced LCD panel and you can choose from many different fuels and being completely sealed (hermetic) it can also be installed in passive houses.
Lia, a pellet and multi-fuel stove with front air, brings together the characteristics capable of satisfying multiple needs and heating furnishing classic and contemporary environments.
The square meters shown in the table are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
- Coating: in handmade majolica and electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notice.CE approved product.