Flora - pellet and multifuel stove
Flora air stove 11 kw
Flora .... in a small and precious body, embellished by the side tiles and the modern cast iron frontside, lies a powerful 11 kW engine, able to warmly optimize large environments.
The new pellet and biomass fuel stove Flora in frontal and ducted versions
The yields are very high and the low certified emissions ensure the purchase of a pellet stove that meets the most stringent requirements of European standards.
It also allows to heat the rooms close to the one where the stove is located.
The square meters shown in the table are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
- Coating: in handmade majolica or electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron painted grey
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notic
- Fume discharge ø 8 cm
- Heat yield: over 85%
- Nominal heat power: min. 3.10 kW - max. 10.2 kW
- Electricity power supply: 230 V-50 Hz
- Maximum power absorbed during lighting 330 W
- Power absorbed fully operational max. 90 W
- Power absorbed fully operational min. 70 W