Alba - pellet and multifuel stove
Front air or canalizable 15 kw stove, with very low emissions.
Combustion optimization research ensures improved performance and pollutant emissions, and therefore economical savings in the management of a pellet stove.
With a view to the continuous development of its production, Alba, the new pellet stove and biomass, has been born, with incredible performance .
From a cosmetic point of view, we do not renounce, as our tradition, the front entirely made of cast iron and the majolica coating: Alba has a nice and elegant design.
The yields are also very high and the low emission certificates ensure the purchase of a pellet stove that meets the most stringent requirements of European standards.
The square meters shown in the table for the ALBA pellet stove are calculated under the conditions in parentheses, with the various assumptions of energy requirements. It should be emphasized that the values given are purely indicative and do not constitute grounds for controversy.
Data relative to the workshop with 5 kWh/kg pellet heat power. Consumption may vary depending on the dimensions and type of fuel used.
All of the sizes, colour tonesand styles reportedare merely indicative and can undergo variations without notice.CE approved product.
- Coating: in handmade majolica or electro-varnished sheet metal
- Front: in cast iron painted grey
- Interior: Single-piece steel
- Brazier: in heat resistant extractable steel / cast iron
- Door: in cast iron with ceramic glass resistant to 750°C
- Handle: in painted steel
- Function control: Remote control and control panel on the stove
- Programmable thermostat: as standard with methods of programming daily, weekly with two time brackets
- Power adjustment: five positions
- Ash drawer: large, extractable
- Fuel: Multi-fuel PELLET, PIPS,MIXED CORN, ALMOND SHELLS, NUTS, GENERAL SHREDDING (with specific braziers)
- Combustion optimised with primary and secondary air
- Heating: by forced ventilation, five power levels; possibility of functioning with room temperature setting (for versions with room fan)
- Fume discharge ø 8 cm
- Heat yield: over 90%
- Nominal heat power: Depending on models - see technical data sheets
- Electricity power supply: 230 V-50 Hz
- Maximum power absorbed during lighting 330 W
- Power absorbed fully operational max. 90 W
- Power absorbed fully operational min. 70 W